We will refund your amount, but if someone tries to misuse, they’re legally bound.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation.
Note: The refund shall be made only for the last SMS purchase and payment transaction charges shall be deducted, if any.
1. The amount of SMS purchased during the offer will not be refunded.
2. If the payment is made by any mode, the refund will be issued to the original account provided at the time of purchase and refund will be made to the same account in case of payment gateway.
1. The user may close his account at any time. Account closing means that the further use of services with the use of current password and login shall no longer be possible.
2. The user is responsible for closing his account.
3. Closing the account by the user before the end of settling period for which a payment has been made does not obligate APITxT to refund the amount for the unused period.
4. APITxT reserves the right to close user’s account due to gross infringement of the provisions of these terms and conditions or in the event of illegal use of the offered services.
5. APITxT shall not be liable for damage suffered by the user arisen due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user’s fault.
Guarantee and limited liability.
1. APITxT guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of offered services and products in accordance with their use and purpose. No long distance data transmission, however, guarantees 100% security, continuity and accessibility of the provided services.
2. Although APITxT tries to, but does not guarantee compatibility of offered services and products with other producers’ software. The user shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences following from the use of other software including its applicability to user’s objectives.
3. APITxT stipulates that opinions given by users do not reflect in any possible manner its views and opinions. APITxT does not monitor or control users’ opinions on a continual basis; if, however, any opinions in breach with these terms and conditions should be revealed, efforts shall be immediately made to remove them as soon as possible.
4. APITxT shall bear no liability in particular for:
All disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be primarily resolved amicably.
All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of APITxT registered office.
The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighbouring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these terms and conditions.
Our terms are aligned and subject to modification according to laws and guidelines by local government bodies like TRAI in India.